Now Booking 2022 Sessions
- Newborn sessions are offered weekdays at 10:00am in the studio. Maternity sessions are offered both on weekday and weekend evenings.
- Each client will receive a proofing gallery one week after the session to choose your final images for edit.
- All collections include a set number of digital images with print rights. Additional images can be purchased.
- A number of products are also available for purchase, but not required.
- Gowns are provided for use during maternity sessions. Please inquire to see what is available in the client closet.
- A non-refundable retainer fee of $150 is required to book your session. This fee is credited to your chosen collection.
- Tax is not included in pricing and will be added accordingly.
- Final payment is due 48 hours before the session appointment.
Pricing & Packages
A 1.5 hour session just for baby - no sibling or family poses. Includes 8 digital images with print rights delivered to you via digital download. A $150 deposit required to book.
A 3.5 hour session in the studio with family, sibling, and baby portraits. Includes 15 digital images with print rights delivered to you via digital download. A $150 deposit is required to book.
A 3.5 hour session in the studio with family, sibling, and baby portraits. Includes 25 digital images with print rights delivered to you on a custom engraved USB in a keepsake box with matching 4x6 prints. A $150 deposit required to book.
ADD ON MATERNITY
Add a maternity session to any booked newborn session. Choose between an outdoor session at sunset, or an intimate studio setting. Includes 10 digital images with print rights.
CAKE SMASH COLLECTION
For babies turning one! A 1 hour session in the studio using the backdrop of your choice, matching cake, and bubble bath at the end. Includes 10 images with print rights. A $150 deposit is required to book.
how old will be baby be for newborn photos?
Newborn sessions are best for babies 6-21 days old, but are offered up to 4 weeks after birth.
When should i book my session?
Newborn sessions are extremely popular, so I recommend booking once you enter your second trimester. Occasionally I do have an opening, so feel free to ask if baby is already here!
What should i bring to the session?
There isn't much you will need other than the diaper bag essentials you typically carry with you. I have a large variety of props, outfits, and accessories that are made for newborn photography.
What kind of gear do you use?
I shoot with both a Nikon Z6 mirrorless body and a Nikon D750 body. My favorite lenses are my 35mm 1.4 and my 135mm 1.8 for outdoors.
Do I have to order prints through you?
No, you will receive print rights to your images. You are able to print and share your images at your leisure. You can order specialty prints and products through me that are exclusive for my clients, if you wish.
Where is the studio located?
The studio is located off FM2978 in Magnolia, conveniently located close to The Woodlands and Tomball.